Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Winter wishlist by V.

Hello guys. This is my ultimate winter wishlist so far. Check it out.

Hats- Last year I went for something more colorful, this year I like to simplify things a bit. Just because it matches everything.
Scarf- Quite the opposite.  Just to brighten up the look.
Boots-I totally love them! I cannot describe why I chose them better by saying that. They are exactly my style.
Sweater- White is my new winter-ish color and that pattern is my must-have.
T-Shirt- Really simple, really you-can-never-go-wrong-with-it kind of T-Shirt.
Earrings-The snowflakes add to the outfit the right winter feeling and lately I like shiny accessories so much. These pairs match nearly everything.
Jeans- There is not really much that I can say about them. Just that I like them very much and think, that another pair of jeans never killed nobody. :)

Čapice- Minulý rok som nosila viac farebné, tento rok chcem veci trochu zjednodušiť. Proste tieto ladia ku všetkému.
Šál- Úplne naopak. Na oživenie výzoru.
Čižmy- Tieto úplne milujem! Neviem vysvetliť lepšie, prečo som si ich vybrala, než povedaním, že ich milujem. Sú presne môj štýl.
Sveter- Biela je moja nová zimná farba a ten vzor je môj must-have.
Tričko- Jednoduché, nedá sa ním nič pokaziť.
Náušnice- Snehové vločky pridajú outfitu ten pravý zimný nádych a v poslednej dobe sa mi veľmi páčia lesklé, trblietavé doplnky. Tieto dva páry sa hodia skoro ku všetkému.
Rifle- Nie je veľa, čo o nich môžem povedať. Len to, že sa mi veľmi páčia, a myslím, že nové rifle nikdy nie sú na škodu. :)

                                                                                     (obrázky: http://www.fashiolista.com/)
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment