Thursday, November 21, 2013

SKIN79 Green tea mist toner review by Coraline

After several days (cca 2 weeks) of using this toner I decided to write a short review.

SKIN79 is a Korean brand (as you might already know I love Korean cosmetics) and i got it here: http://www.bbcreamshop.eu/sk.
I bought this because I heard that mist toners are very popular in Korea and I wanted to know why.
And now I know. :-)

After previous experience with SKIN79 BB cream I wanted to try something different from this brand and I am not disappointed.



It should:
  • refresh your skin
    60ml
  • keep it stimulated
  • tighten widened pores
  • keep damaged skin from harmful environment
  • sooth skin and supply moist inside of skin
As for the tightening widened pores: I did not really notice any difference with my pores. But it does refresh your skin as promised. After use, my skin feels really cool and soft like it breathes. It does moisturize my skin and it instantly feels fresh and sort of awaken.
I always use it in the evening after I cleanse my skin. It makes me feel better after a long day. Sometimes I also spray it in the morning to refresh my face :-) You can also spray it while wearing your BB cream or foundation but I did not try that yet.
So I really recommend it for dry and tired skin (I have oily skin and sort of dry skin and it works for me). As it did not help me with my pores I use other stuff for that but otherwise I am really satisfied. :-)
___________________________________
Po niekoľkých dňoch používania som sa rozhodla napísať krátke review.
Skin 79 je kórejská značka (ako už možno viete, milujem kórejskú kozmetiku) a kúpila som to tu: http://www.bbcreamshop.eu/sk 
Kúpila som si to, lebo som počula že "mist" tonery sú veľmi populárne v Kórei, a tak som chcela vedieť prečo. A už viem :-)

Po predošlej pozitívnej skúsenosti so SKIN79 BB creamom som od nich chcela vyskúšať niečo iné. A nesklamalo.
Malo by to:
  • osviežiťpleť
  • stimulovať ju
  • stiahnuť rozšírené póry
  • chrániť poškodenú pokožku pred nepriaznivým prostredím
  • zjemniť a vyživovať pokožku
Čo sa týka stiahnutia pórov, naozaj som si nevšimla žiaden rozdiel. Ale naozaj to osvieži, ako to sľubuje. Po požití sa moja pleť cíti osviežená a jemná, akoby dýchala. Vyživuje to a ihneď sa cítim sviežo a akosi prebudeno.
Používam to každý večer po vyčistení pleti, pretože po dlhom dni ma to povzbudí :-) Po krátkej noci si to dám niekedy aj ráno, aby som sa prebrala :-) Vraj s ato môže sprejovať aj na BB cream alebo foundation (make-up), ale to som zatiaľ neskúšala.
Takže to odporúčam každému, kto má suchú a unavenú pleť (ja mám mastnú a suchú a pre mňa to funguje). Keďže mi to nepomohlo na moje póry, tak na to používam iné veci, ale inak som úplne spokojná. :-)

Coraline

No comments:

Post a Comment