Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall wish-list n.2

My next wish-list for fall, second in the row. In the picture it might look a bit colourless or boring, but I have recently found out I need these simple colours, which are easy to combine.



1. Black trousers- basic item, which is missing in my closet, if I am not including black jeggins.
2. Shirt- I like this one very much. I saw similiar one in H&M, I think so. Under pullover, with sweater. Just nice sophisticated look.
3. Top- It doesn't have to be exactly this one, but I would like some with ruffle/s or some which is interesting, but looks elegant. To skirt, pants. You can dress it up but it can also be casual. E.g. like in article DATE: Outfit concepts for casual date.
4. Bracelet- lately I've been fond of infinity emblem plus I've been craving for simple yet pretty bracelet, which I could wear all the time like my watch. You know, when someone is always wearing that exact necklace or ring every day and somehow you can't imagine that person without it.
5. Necklace- which fits to neckline and which freshes up any simple outfit. And this one, in the picture looks "handy" to everything.
6. Dress- grey and exactly like this one in the pic. I imagine wearing it with belt/pullover/leggins/denim jacket and I could continue on with what and how I would combine it. MUST-HAVE!

***

Môj ďalší wish-list na jeseň, v poradí už druhý. Obrázok vyzerá farebne jednoducho až nudne, ale zistila som, že mi v šatníku chýbajú takéto jednoduché farby, ktoré sa dajú nespočetne kombinovať.

1. Čierne nohavice- basic vec, ktorá mi chýba, ak nerátam čierne jegginsy.
2. Košeľa- táto sa mi veľmi páči. Podobnú som videla v H&M, myslím. Pod pulóver, ku svetru. Pekný sofistikovaný look.
3. Top- nemusí byť zrovna biely, ale chcela by som nejaký s volánikom/volánikmi alebo iný, čo je zaujímavý, ale tak decentne/elegantne. K sukni, nohaviciam. Dá sa s ním dress up, ale byť aj casual. Napr. ako v článku  DATE: Outfit concepts pre casual date.
4. Náramok- v poslednej dobe sa mi páči infinity znak plus túžim po jednoduchom, ale peknom náramku, ktorý by som nosila skoro stále, ako hodinky. Viete, ako niekto nosí retiazku alebo nejaký prsteň stále a to k nemu už tak patrí.
5. Náhrdelník- ku krku, ktorý by osviežil každý casual outfit a tento na obrázku mi príde taký "šikovný" ku všetkému. :)
6. Šaty- ale sivé a presne také ako na obrázku s opaskom/legínami/pulóvrom/rifl. bundou a mohla by som pokračovať s čím a ako by som ich nosila! MUST-HAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment