Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Outfit of the day #4

           It has been quite a time since I last uploaded my outfit of the day. This time I went for a nice dress with a cat-print. As I am a huuuuge cat-lover I totally love this piece :-) I added my new vintage/antique watch and heart-shaped earrings, my winter boots and a simple black belt. 
_______________________________
           Odkedy som pridala posledný oufit dňa, prešla dosť dlhá doba. Tento krát som si obliekla šaty s mačkovým vzorom. Keďže som obrovský cat-lover, úplne zbožňujem tieto šaty :-) Pridala som svoje nové vintage/antique hodinky a srdiečkové náušnice, zimné čižmy a jednuduchý čierny opasok. 


Dress: House (8 €); Earrings: Koton (from a set of three earrings: 6 €); Watch: Koton (15,95  €); Boots: Humanic (35 €)

Coraline

No comments:

Post a Comment