Thursday, November 7, 2013

SKIN79 BB cream intense classic balm review by Coraline

Hey guys. In this article I am going to review The premium BB cream intense classic balm by SKIN79.

I should probably start by saying that I like Korean cosmetics because I really believe that they make real natural products from natural ingredients. So that is why I decided to buy a real Korean BB cream rather than a western one (Garnier, Rimmel...). I got it here: http://www.bbcreamshop.eu/sk

Now to the point. I tested this BB cream for three weeks so I won't base this only on a first impression.
So, what it promises to do:



  • whitening (and I would like to say that whitening does not mean that the tone of your skin will become paler but it should somehow even the skin tone and reduce the dark spots on your skin + prevents pigment spots)
  • SPF 35
  • Soothing and concealing
  • Moisturizing
I apply it directly on my face without using any primer because BB creams have many good qualities for your skin so I think it works better when you apply it directly. Just saying.
My opinion: coverage is medium, I have many acne scars and some pimples, so coverage is really important for me. This one works quite good. Applying is easy, it is thicker than regular make-up but not too thick. 
The color really fits me as I have a very pale skin tone and BB creams should somehow adjust and match your tone. So I imagine it would even work  for darker skin but not too dark. Definitely not for a tan skin during summer.

As for the longevity it depends on how bad my skin is. When it's extra oily it doesn't last that long (only 5-6 hours) but I should point out that even when it kind of washes off it does not make me look too shiny like when I used different make-up. But when I have a good-skin-day it pretty much lasts from morning to evening (in the evening it is no longer perfect but I've seen worse). 
It looks natural but, honestly, it always shows when you put something on your face. But my friends often cannot say if I wear any make up or not :-)

Conclusion: I really really like it and I think that from now on I will stick to Korean BB creams. And because I am so satisfied with this one I decided to try out more products from SKIN79. I will make a review for that as well.

Hope it helped :-)
Coraline
________________________________
Ahojte! V tomto článku nájdete recenziu na The premium BB cream intense classic balm by SKIN79.

Na začiatok by som mala povedať, že mám rada kórejskú kozmetiku, lebo naozaj verím, že je prírodná. Preto som sa rozhodla kúpiť si kórejský BB cream a nie ten západný (Garnier, Rimmel... ). Mám ho odtiaľto: http://www.bbcreamshop.eu/sk 

Teraz k veci. Tento BB cream používam už tri týždne, takže táto recenzia nebude založená len na prvom dojme. 
Čo sľubuje?
  • bielenie (rada by som podotkla, že to neznamená, že budete mať bledšiu pleť. Ide skôr o zjednotenie tónu pleti a zbaví vás tmavých škŕn + zabraňuje vzniku pigmentových škvŕn) 
  • SPF 35
  • zjemnenie a krytie
  • vyživuje pleť
Nanášam ho priamo na pleť bez použitia podkladového krému. BB cream má veľa pozitívnych účinkov pre pleť, a preto si myslím, že je lepšie, ak ho nanesiem priamo na tvár. Je to len môj názor. 
Krytie je medium. Mám akné a stopy po akné, a tak je  pre mňa krytie veľmi dôležité. A tento funguje celkom dobre. Nanášanie je jendoduché, je hustejší než normálny make-up, no nie príliš. 
Odtieň mi sadol, keďže mám dosť svetlú pleť. BB cream by sa mal akosi prispôsobiť odtieňu pleti, a tak si myslím, že by sedel aj na tmavší typ, ale nie príliš tmavý. Určite nie na opálenú tvár počas leta.

Čo sa týka trvácnosti (čiže dokedy mi vydrží na tvári), závisí to od toho, aký mám zrovna deň. Keď mám extra mastnú pleť, tak to nevydrží tak dlho (asi 5-6 hodín max). Ale na druhej strane sa až tak nelesknem, aj keď sa zmyje počas dňa. Keď mám dobrý skin-day, tak vydrží od rána do večera (ofc večer to už nie je ideálne, ale dá sa).
Vyzerá celkom prirodzene, ale podľa mňa vždy vidieť, keď si niečo dáte na tvár. Moje kamáratky však často nevedia rozlíšiť, či som alebo nie som namalovaná :-)  

Záver: Som s ním naozaj spokojná a od teraz zostanem verná kórejským BB creamom. Vďaka nemu som si obľúbila značku SKIN79, a tak som si od nej objednala aj ďalšie veci. Neskôr zrecenzujem aj to.  

Snáď som pomohla.
Coraline






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review of this product.
    I'm considering getting it myself! ^^

    ReplyDelete