Thursday, October 3, 2013

Outfit of the day #3

T-shirt: H&M; Jeans: H&M; Scarf: H&M; Sweater: Terranova

 Another outfit of the day! This time I went for something more casual, more fall-looking. I really like wearing dark jeans with simple T-shirt and sweater. The more simple T-shirts you have the easier mornings are when you dress for school/work/out...
______________
Ďalší outfit! Tento raz som zvolila viac casual a jesenný look. Mám veľmi rada tmavé rifle s jednoduchým tričkom a svetrom. Čím viac jednoduchých tričiek máte, tým ľahšie sú rána, keď sa obliekate do školy/práce/proste von...



Sorry for the slippers :-D (DEICHMANN)
 Prepáčte za papuče :-D (DEICHMANN)


 Detail.
I wanted to add a little color to my blue-grey look, so I picked these fish earrings from KOTON.
____________________________________
Chcela som svoj modro-sivý look oživiť trochou farby, tak som pridala tieto rybičkové náušnice z KOTON-u. 

Hope you liked it.

Coraline

No comments:

Post a Comment