Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OOTD 1 "Cozy & Burgundy"

"Cozy & Burgundy"


Ahoj (Hi in slovak)! It's me Moiflame and my first outfit of the day, finally. This outfit as you can see is pretty simple, but comfy. It's typical outfit for school, when I don't want to shine in the crowd, but on the contrary I want to blend in. Besides I enjoy wearing burgundy\raspberry and I have remembered spring with this floral pattern on the t-shirt. Accessories were matched with floral pattern as well.
T-shirt - H&M, Cardigan - H&M, jeans - Stradivarius, 
Accessories - ? Boots - ?

Ahoj. Tu Moiflame a môj prvý outfit dňa, konečne. Tento outfit ako môžte vidieť je jednoduchý, ale pohodlný. Je to taký typický outfit do školy, keď nechcem veľmi "svietiť" v dave, ale naopak splynúť s ním. :) Navyše veľmi ma baví bordová/malinová farba a jar som si trochu pripomenula týmto kvetinovým tričkom. Rovnako "rastlinkovo" boli zladené aj doplnky.

No comments:

Post a Comment