Saturday, October 19, 2013

OOTD 2 "Birds of the same feathers flock together, and ..."

"...when they flock together they fly so high"
Cecil Thounaojam



 Jeans: Stradivarius, Top: LIDL, Cardigan: F&F, Scarf: F&F, Boots: ?
Accessories: Avon, gift

Hello! Again another casual outfit. Last couple days I haven't been feeling much for dressing up. I lack inspiration, funds, mood. In oder to improve my mood that day, I combined green with burgundy and stripes with feather pattern. Too much? I don't know, honestly. It was colourful at least. 
What do you think?
I kept accessories minimalistic and simple. :)

Hello! Opäť taký casual outfit. Posledné dni som sa necítila moc na dress up. Chýba mi inšpirácia, funds, nálada. A aby som si zlepšila náladu v ten deň, tak som skombinovala zelenú s bordovou a pásiky s pierkami. Too much? I don't know, honestly. Bolo to aspoň pestré. 
Čo myslíte?
Doplnky už boli minimálne jednoduché. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment