Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Outfit of the day #1


I think that you can never go wrong with simple jeans and sweater. This year, fall came a bit early than usual so it is a perfect time for casual sweater combinations. I added a black-and-white scarf to make it a little more interesting (but also as a protection from the windy weather ;-) ).

Myslím, že riflami a svetrom nikdy nič nepokazíte. Tento rok, prišla jeseň skôr, než som si zvykla, tak aspoň nastal čas pre casual svetrové kombinácie. Pridala som čierno-bielu šatku, aby som trochu oživila svoj outfit (a tiež proti vetru ;-) ).



Sweater is from Pull and Bear and I got it in sale for about 6€. I really needed a blue sweater for a long time and now I finally got it.
Scarf is from H&M and I got it as a gift.

Sveter je z Pull and Bear a kúpila som ho vo výpredaji asi za 6€. Dlho som túžila po modrom svetri a už ho konečne mám.
Šatka ze z H&M a dostala som ju ako darček.


I love this shoes! :-) They look classy but not too elegant. They are from ZARA and they cost me cca 15€. I think these shoes are perfect for fall and spring and they can be worn with skirts and dresses as well as with jeans or pants.

Tieto topánky milujem! :-) Sú classy ale nie prehnane elegantné. Kúpila som ich v ZARA a stáli ma okolo 15€. Myslím, že sú perfektné na jeseň a jar a dajú sa dobre skombinovať so sukňou či šatami a rovnako sa hodia aj k rifliam a nohaviciam.



And finally my favorite part: bag! I am kind of obsessed with bags because I think of them as part of the outfits. This one is from LINDEX and I payed 35€ for it, so it is probably the most expensive bag I have. I just couldn´t wait for sale :-). But generally, I think bags and clutches are a good way to spend money (if you don´t buy too many) because they are very practical and useful and you can use them for several years.

A konečne moja obľúbená časť: kabelka! Som tak trochu zaťažená na kabelky, lebo ich považujem za súčasť outfitu. Táto je z LINDEX-u a stála 35€, takže je to asi moja najdrahšia kabelka. Nevydržala som do výpredaju :-). Vo všeobecnosti si však myslím, že kabelky sú dobrou investíciou (ak ich nekúpite príliš veľa), lebo sú praktické a užitočné a môžete ich nosiť aj niekoľko rokov.

See you next time :-) (Coraline)




No comments:

Post a Comment