Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My October wish-list


So this is my brief wish-list for upcoming month!



1. Leaf-earrings: I really love earrings and have a collection of my own, but nothing says fall like leaves. I like this motive.
2. Scarf: Because the weather is cold and it will be even colder. I particularly like this shade of dark green.
3. Transparent umbrella: what can be said?
4. T-shirt: I think this T-shirt would really stand out or more like fit in fall. I would probably combine it with a simple knitted cardigan and jeans. Casual, comfortable but very pretty.
5. Black hoodie: It is probably the easiest way to dress yourself in the morning: hoodie, jeans and sneakers.
6. Knitted cardigan: as I said before, great color for fall. Plus warm.

So these are just few things I´m missing in my wardrobe for October. What are yours?
_________________
Takže toto je môj zbežný wish-list na nasledujúci mesiac!
1. Listové náušnice: milujem náušnice a doma mám celkom veľkú zbierku. Ale čo sa hodí na jeseň viac, než listy? Perfektný motív.
2. Šál: Pretože je zima a bude ešte zimšie. Najviac sa mi páči ten odtieň tmavo-zelenej.
3. Priehľadný dáždnik: čo dodať?
4. Tričko: Myslím, že toto tričko je úplne jesenné. Dala by som si k tomu jednoduchý sveter a rifle. Casual, pohodlné, ale fakt pekné.
5. Čierna mikina: je to pravdepodobnejšie ten najjednoduchší spôsob, ako sa ráno obliecť: mikina, rifle a tenisky.
6. Štrikovaný kardigan: ako som už spomínala, perfektná farba na jeseň.

Takže to je len niekoľko vecí, ktoré mi chýbajú v skrini na október. Čo chýba vám?

(Pictures from www.fashiolista.com)

Coraline






No comments:

Post a Comment