Thursday, December 5, 2013

Skin79 Dream Girls BB Cream review by V.

Hello everyone!
About a month ago I ordered Dream Girls BB cream (http://www.bbcreamshop.eu/sk), so here is my review.
What it promises to do?
_____________
Ahojte!
Asi pred mesiacom som si objednala  Dream Girls BB cream(http://www.bbcreamshop.eu/sk), tak tu je moja recenzia.








-Regulates sebum production
-Prevents acne
-Reduces rough skin areas
-UV protection

         It is designed for girls aged 17 to 22, so I decided to give it a try as I have acne prone skin. But I can't say, that I am pleased with the results.
         The coverege is really sheer. It evens out the tone of my skin but that is all. It is more like a tinted moisturizer. The skin is soft and stays soft for quite a long time.
         As far as the regulation of sebum production goes- it does not help me at all for my oily/combination skin. I still tend to get all shiny. My acne did not get better nor worse and since my acne is not that bad I cannot complain. I was a bit afraid that I would break out more since I have read such comments.
          The application is really smooth and nice. It definitely isn't too liquidy nor stiff/dense. I recommend using foundation brush but I imagine it works with buffing brush well too. You can blend it so easily and it gives you  natural dewy finish. However, you need to give it some time to set. So if you try it, don't panic right after you put it on your face.
            So overall, I do recommend this bb cream if you have good skin and you are just looking for something that feels nice and light and really natural. 
Coverege: 2*/5* - light; you can build it to medium (maybe) with two layers
Application: 5*/5*
Longevity: 3*/5* -matt effect does not last for me

_______________________________________

BB cream sľubuje:
-reguluje produkciu mazu
-prevencia proti akné
-redukuje oblasti s drsnou pokožkou
-UV ochrana

Dream girls bb cream bol vyvinutý pre dievčatá vo veku 17 až 22, preto som sa rozhodla, že ho vyskúšam, pretože mám stále sklon k akné. A s výsledkami nie som veľmi spokojná.
Krytie je veľmi slabé. Vyrovná to tón mojej pleti, ale to je všetko. Pôsobí skôr len ako tónovaný krém. Pokožka po ňom ale ostáva hladká a jemná.
Regulácia mazu- pre moju mastnú/zmiešanú pleť to príliš nefunguje. Stále mám tendenciu lesknúť sa. Čo sa týka akné, tak to sa nezhoršilo, ani nezlepšilo, a keďže nemám až také zlé akné, nesťažujem sa. Bála som sa, že sa z bb creamu viac vyhádžem, keďže som niekde čítala také komentáre.
Aplikácia je jednoduchá. Konzistencia bb creamu nie je príliš tekutá ani hustá. Rozotiera sa ľahko. Odporúčam použiť foundation štetec, ale viem si predstaviť, že s buffing brush-om by to fungovalo tiež dobre. Pleti dodáva prirodzený vzhľad.
Takže celkovo odporúčam tento bb cream, keď máte dobrú pleť a hľadáte len niečo, čo vyzerá veľmi prirodzene a zjednotene.
Krytie 2*/5*- slabé; pri aplikovaní 2 vrstiev sa (možno) dá dosiahnuťstredné
Aplikácia 5*/5*
Trvácnosť 3*/5*- matný efekt na mne dlho nevydrží


No comments:

Post a Comment